jtk-12
  • jtk-12
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
21 years ago
I ask him for an opinion on some sticks. What’s he do bombs me with a 5er of them and a half a dozen others.
Thanks for your very generous package.
Jim
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Glad you got 'em. You asked, I had some to share - so there you go. That's what it's all about ain't it? I vaguely remember a certain Bucanero post that you brought to my attention in person at the Havana House.

Hey, postage is the same as long as they fit in the box and you can keep it under a pound. Anything less is like giving away money.


blackfoot11
21 years ago
he's a bully. plain and simple. loves to beat up on poor souls, and then thinks its funny. hhhmmmmmmmmmm. i feel a need to get back in the swing of things.
myash07
21 years ago
Nice hit Bucky

BTW good to see you again blackie

ash
BuckyB93
21 years ago
As they would say on Little House on the Prarie: "Be still Blacky"

Nice to see you again by the way
erkwgz
21 years ago
Methinks Bucky needs a little spanking. I think I might qualify for that job.(In a non sexual way of course!)

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic