swim635
21 years ago
Anyone want to bet a 5 pack of premium sticks for the Eagles vs Falcons game Sept 12th to get this NFL Season started? I am an Eagles fan so whoever wants to take the Falcons, shoot me an email if your interested in playing.

Email: swim23577(at)yahoo(dot)com
BLISTER
21 years ago
Oh Chief.............Where are you?
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Vick is amazing and it is in Hotlanta but Jimmy Johnson is the best defensive coordinator in the business and the Eagles win a close one on the road.

T.O. scores and does a full monte to the Falcon cheerleaders.

These to will meet again at the Linc in the playoffs!
allan6267
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
HOTMUTHAPUKINLANTA IN THE HIZZY!!!!!!!!!!

Put me down fool....I'll take your smokes....:)

edge_80917atyahoodotcom!

Da Chief has spoken!
La10870
21 years ago
As a long suffering Falcons season ticket holder it is great to finally have tickets to games that someone cares about. The Falcons D should be better this year and no one is more exciting and unpredictable that Michael Vick but I sure hope Trotter of the Eagles has the flu the night they play the Falcons. That dude is some tough linebacker!!! (Tailgate in lot B. Look for the guy smoking the VS-55 Corojo, Perdomo Cammy, or Bucanero)

I'll play....

mladd at hgi1 dot com.
Plantinit
21 years ago
I will take the Falcons. You did say premium?

Stockbridge, GA


lramirez101atcharter.net
swim635
21 years ago
Da Chief and Allan were the first ones to email me for the bet. Thats all I can take on for the first game. It's on. Go Birds!
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Go Birds? 😛
Da Chief
21 years ago
You got served.....Will send you my snailer fool! LMAO!

Da Chief
Users browsing this topic