moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Do you prefer the PIF or the PIB trade or are you indifferent? Some folks have told me that I'm just plain different!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...your from the moon?
MACS
21 years ago
I don't do the PIF's or the PIB's. Not too big into trades either. I'll do a few here and there.

I just prefer to hit fuggers who I think deserve hittin'.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ Dat's true, sew very true.

Nah, Pablo, he's just got craters.
bassdude
21 years ago
hot fast deep and slippery when wet.

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ Sounds like you've got water problems in your basement, brother.


Have we answered your question yet, moonman?
myash07
21 years ago
Well said MACS!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
What he say?

Goonite, Jimmy! LOL!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Pablo.....I reside here on the planet earth but occasionally visit the moon as I have several humidors there. The lack of gravity enhances the aging process for my finest smokes. If you'd like you can send me some of your stash & I shall be more than happy to bring them with me on my next visit. LMK........Moonman. Nanooo Nanoooo!
Users browsing this topic