k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Took a chance and decided to do a trade with this newbie and got my ash bombed off. We decided on a simple 5 pack trade and this southern brother sent me 10 premiums. I'm truely humbled. If any of you get a chance to trade with this guy, don't hesitate, Just be sure to wear a flack jacket when the mailman comes. Much appreciated Allan. I'll trade with you anytime!!!

k9
myash07
21 years ago
Always nice to hear good news about a new BOTL!
WTG Allan6267
Thanks for sharing K9
allan6267
21 years ago
Thanks k9, I was very excited to see I had gotten your package today and brother when I opened it I was blown away. Those are some really nice smokes you sent me! Several that I've been dying to try, they are all very much appreciated and I look forward to many more trades with everyone. It really made a great end to a very long day. Thanks a million k9!

Long Ashes to you...

Allan
Users browsing this topic