nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey there all you (fellow) newbies-
im nine. i would love to join the ttt currently going on, but as a new cigar lover, i don't have the cojones to join compete with the big timers(DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE TRADING?)-
anyways, if any of you newbies (one month here or less) would like to play...
somebody leap. i dare you to topmy pathetic trade...
dr_evil
21 years ago
Nine,
I think I am still technically a newbie.
send me your snail mail addy. I will top your trade.

[email protected]
killerdriller
21 years ago
send your sticks #9 be quick Dr.Evil will not leave you dissatified.
killer
be quick.
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
email sent-
i am picking throw my swishers and tiperillos, trying to find the best cherry flavored cigars to send-
dr_evil
21 years ago
Sounds like I gotta get the pineapple white owls out of the humi... much as I hate to part with them...
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dr. Evil-just got back from the post office...
dr_evil
21 years ago
I can't wait...I love surprises...especially ones that can be smoked!
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
dude- im so sorry.....
dr_evil
21 years ago
sorry for...what?
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
i sent out two boxes this week. one just came back today. you see, huh huh, in case you diddn't know, huh huh, you put the, huh huh, recipients address you want it to GO TO in the bottom left, and the shippers address, huh huh, goes on the upper right....

needless to say i am expecting the box i sent you to get to huh huh, MY house tomorrow... then i'll switch the addresses and resend...huh huh...im so dumb...

thats why im sorry...
dr_evil
21 years ago
**** happens... you must have been in a hurry. I have a sampler of real choice sticks picked out already. White Owl, Dutch Masters, Antonio y Cleopatra, Backwoods, Phillies. I may just send them out instead of waiting to see what you send first because I know these are definitely top shelf (of Walmart) smokes. But I probably should wait...
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
yes doc, wait. i was excited to get this going.

besides-no way you're gonna top my hav-a-tampa's!

thanx for being understanding.
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
dang- i cant even explain myself correctly.
shipper upper LEFT, recipient, bottom RIGHT- but you already new that...
dr_evil
21 years ago
Hav a Tampa...One of my favorite smokes, the beechwood tips make them easy to nub... and the tobacco colored paper wrap...yum!...I am gonna to have to break out the heavy hitters to top that!
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lol- got your box today. i'll ship it out to you this time on my way to work tomorrow. sorry again, bro.
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
package sent-
dr_evil
21 years ago
nine,

I received your box of 5 today. Nice selection...

Don Lino Africa - never smoked one yet
Padron Ambassador? - love any padron
Plasencia Reserva Organica - never tried yet
Por Larranaga Belicoso - another one I like
Rocky Vintage 92 - a perennial favorite

I think you will like the TTT box that is on its way back...

doc
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
good to hear. glad there was AT LEAST 2 you hadn't tried yet, wish it coulda been 3, but what was i thinking. who hasn't had a padron or 1992. as for the placencia, it quickly became a favorite. hope you enjoy.


nine
nine999
  • nine999
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
dr evil- splendid!!!

what a topper:

rp 1990
perdomo reserve
oliva master select
af gran reserve
cao extreme

man- been wanting to try them all ('cept the extreme-)
the other four are not only one's i haven't had, but i've been REALLY wanting the first three...

bro- you lie. you are no dr evil....

muchas!!!

can't wait to light up!!! going golfing somewhere in (near) pismo for the first time this weekend. i'll bring the master select & perdomo....at least...
dr_evil
21 years ago
Nine,

Glad you liked the TTT selection. The Plasencia Reserva Organica you sent me was outstanding.

Doc
Users browsing this topic