ddandb
  • ddandb
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm kind of new at this but I think the polite thing to do is to give you an advance warning.
LOOK OUT!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok , your right ddandb, Tic Tic Tic ........... Kablooy.
There is word that a Tactical Nuke has been launched and is headed towards Ram's homestead in PA.
Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha ........

TUC 🙂
Ram27
21 years ago
Well, well, what to we have here ??????

It appears 'Ram' has become a "target" for an 'un-provoked attack' by two fine BOTL. ! ! ! !

I must 'WARN' you both 'retaliatory action' will be taken. ! ! ! !

Gentlemen, the 'BATTLE' has begun. ! ! !

I may have to recurit the services of my friend "The Blue Angel Bomber" ! ! !

ddandb........I'm so happpy you are taking the day off, after the John Hay Day herf. You will be in no shape to report to work ! ! ! Fair warning my friend wear your 'battle gear' to the herf. ! ! ! ! LOL

Oh, 'Blue Angel Bomber' we need to talk . ! ! ! It appears 'TUC' has not become hostile since your last bombing mission. We must regroup and deal with this immediately. ! ! !


Rambo.......
snowqueen
21 years ago
GO FOR IT BOYSS!!! Bomb him good! LMAO
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
We have a confirmed detonation this morning in PA.
Ram Are you still alive ? He He He He .

Enjoy the smokes BOTL.

TUC 🙂
Ram27
21 years ago
^^ Just barely ! ! !

Please see my post to you two 'CRAZY BOTL' ! ! !


Ram
Users browsing this topic