flyerfixer
21 years ago
The last two of thiese I did were fun, met some great folks so here we go again. When I feel I have found a wierd or off the wall bottle of vino I will offer two of them, one to each person who emails me first. I will then send it over to you in trade of some sticks. The vino is the good stuff, not cheap corner store brands. Just an off the wall brand I have found that I think is really neat, and would be fun to have. Now who would like some grapes for sticks?
FLYERFIXER AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET
moonman
21 years ago
Sounds like fun to me. E-mail on its way.
GDColson
21 years ago
My wife will like this one...you have mail.
havanaone
21 years ago
Just too late, hopely next time. Kim(HV10
donkeydunker
21 years ago
sounds like a blast! I hope I can get in on the next round!!

dd
flyerfixer
21 years ago
CDCOLSON, re send addy. Had to dump computer. Lost most everything. Moonman ems. I will be doing another one soon. Take care all.
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Lets make that GDColson, please re-email me. My typing is slured do to some grapes at this time. Please pardon my poor posting and let the juice flow!
---flyerfixer---
moonman
21 years ago
"Let the juice flow". LOL!
GDColson
21 years ago
Mmmmm....juice!
FF, you have mail.
flyerfixer
21 years ago
GDC, as of yet have not got your email. I will keep checking.
---flyerfixer---
GDColson
21 years ago
FF,
Not sure what's happening in the translation. Drop me an e and see if the roadblock opens up?

thecolson4 at aol dot com

Greg
GDColson
21 years ago
I wish there was a "magic spellcheck" on everything we typed! Got the e-mail slightly wrong...damn dylsexia! 🙂
Hopefully, you really DO have mail now...
flyerfixer
21 years ago
I got it. No worries. Shall get it out to you soon. Have a great labor day weekend.
---flyerfixer---
donkeydunker
21 years ago
flyer, have you ever heard of "Bricco Riela"? if you like a sweet, flavorful white wine this is the BOMB! lol Thought I'd put my $.02 in for today!

lol! dd
flyerfixer
21 years ago
No, I have not. Sound good. Have a good one....
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Ok, to all I have set this up with.....all is in the mail and on the way to you. Sorry on the delay. Let me know what you think. Have a good week.
Mark
---flyerfixer---
havanaone
21 years ago
Hi Mark,
You have mail. Kim(HV1)
moonman
21 years ago
Grapes have arrived as well as a few extra unexpected goodies. Perdomo Immenso is crazy ring gauge huge. Good thing the package didn't burn with those sticks of fire stuck in there. Thanx Mark! Once the grapes have been consumed I shall give you my thoughts. In the meantime I shall send you your sticks as agreed. Talk at you later.....Bruce.
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Moonman, glad you got it OK. I will be on the look out this weekend for more off the wall lables. I will post it if I come accross any and if it is worty to consume. I got you down for one too Kim. You will be first as I promised in my email to ya.
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
GDColson,
got your package this morning. Thank you for the nice sticks! Looking fwd. to having one tonight. Thanks for the trade...
---flyerfixer---
Users browsing this topic