myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ouch!
CigarKid22!!!!????
Wow what a 10 stick hit!
Torano
Perdomo
Don Thomas
IT
Punch
Man what a selection!
Robert you are one he// of a nice BOTL!
I still dream about floating in your wonderful pool smoking great sicks!
My many thanks bro!

ash
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Speaking of getting spanked my friend, my daughters love the doll you and the Mrs. sent, and the cigar mold, was a very very awesome gift. You remember my lil cigar wall well it is going up in the middle of it. You are also one outstanding person and I could not ask for a better friend!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Rob is a good BOTL! Nice hit my friend.

Later.....Erik
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Erik, you are next my friend, fire on it's way in the a.m., I hope you enjoy my friend!!

Rob
rugrunner
21 years ago
Rob, good to see you up to you old bombing tricks! I was worried that Katrina might have swamped you!
Users browsing this topic