MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got some domestics that I don't intend to smoke. Who wants them?

First one to e-mail me at swn69 at hotmail dot com with their address gets them.
dave97402
21 years ago
Hmmm wonder if I made it?

k9kop
21 years ago
Email sent

k9
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
grishuha
21 years ago
scavengers... 😉
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
drat, beat to the punch
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Greg... not sure what your screen name is, but you were the first with your address.

Dave was first, but he didn't include his address in his first e-mail. Besides, he has a club chairside, so I know he ain't hurting for smokes and just got DRILLED by gandalf... you're shameless Dave.
grishuha
21 years ago
Greg would be me... :)~

Thanks.
dave97402
21 years ago
Hey I was going to have ya ship em to the troops! LOL

And yes I am Shameless!
chipslave
21 years ago
Dave,

you dont want MACS whiteowls anyway. I heard they suck! (c:
dave97402
21 years ago
Yeah I've gotten Shawn's smokes before....I'd take his lower end any time! LOL

You probably got a point Chip......LOL

Dave
BuckyB93
21 years ago
You sent MACS your addy? Have you "played" with him yet? Stupid cigar smoker 🙂. RUN now. Run like the wind...

There are some folks you don't even reply to, he's one. Don't make eye contact and God forbid, don't let him know were you live. Too late I guess. All you can do is make room for the "dog rockets." I suspect many of them are going over retail on the auctions right now.

Forgive him Shawn for he knows not what he has done.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
All in jest of course
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I was serious this time Bucky. These are smokes I don't want.

Package is outbound already.
Charlie
21 years ago
Shawn,

When you decide to give away your other part of the collection, just yell and I will save you mailing costs! LOL

Charlie
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
That's just not gonna happen Chuck... but if you're ever in the area, you are certainly welcome to stop in and smoke one with me.
chipslave
21 years ago
"but if you're ever in the area, you are certainly welcome to stop in and smoke one with me."

I think I might just take you up on that offer (c:
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I hope you do!
Charlie
21 years ago
Chip

He is a most generous host, I was only having some fun with him!

Charlie
chipslave
21 years ago
Chip

He is a most generous host, I was only having some fun with him!

Charlie"

Yeah, I know. I am going to be out that way so I will definately find a way to smoke a couple good ones.

I have my way in to make this happen as well Shawn, I just bought the fiancee a new car. 😉
Users browsing this topic