chuckler
21 years ago
Just got a sampler returned from moonman??? [Sorry, I now probably owe ya for postage...]

Did I send it to the wrong guy... Help me out here guys??? Do I owe someone a PIF???

I have had a rough few weeks and don't want forget anyone... LMK please.

PT 🙂
Lowman
21 years ago
*cough, couhg*.... shouldn't that be coming to me... *cough, cough*

Low

hehehe, Just kidding... hope to see you soon...
chuckler
21 years ago
Lowman ya nut...

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Peter,
Can't a BOTL send a little surprise sampler to another BOTL for the heck of it? Of course I can. That is for you to enjoy Peter. You sent me a PIF Because You Could part 2 & I just wanted to return the favor. Have a great Labor Day Weekend & Smoke Em. Especially the RP Sungrown. I enjoyed your review!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Great hit Bruce! Can't think of a botl who needs a hit more!
chuckler
21 years ago
Wow... this is my first bomb...

Moonman, many thanks my friend... But a random act of kindness such as my first cigar bomb, cannot and will not go unpunished...

You rock my friend.

PT 🙂
moonman
21 years ago
Your first bomb. Zoinks, I never had the pleasure of breaking in a virgin. It sure feels good! I feel like you deserve a carpet bombing more than just a little bombette from me. You are a steady contributor to the forums & should be treated accordingly! No need for retaliation! If anybody needs a beating it would have to be Rugrunner. He needs a good whoopin! LOL!
Users browsing this topic