iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Right after the post lady got done ringing up 40.00 in postage, she told me about this flat rate posting. The box is free and anything you can fit in it, is 7.90 to send. Anywhere in the U.S.! They look like they could fit about 50 sticks so their not to small.
dadank73
21 years ago
Not to shabby!!

J.Redleg
21 years ago
What's the catch?
bassdude
21 years ago
no catch - unlimited weight, must fit in box - thought this was common knowledge.
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think the catch is, they have to make sure you spend at least $300.00 in 3 months on postage before they deem you worthy. lmao.
Charlie
21 years ago
iwolf,

Why dont you place about 50 sticks in the box and send em to me....Chuckle and laugh! I will let you know if it is a success...lets see, Partagas Blacks, CAO Brazilas, AVO's, Olivas, La Glorias, etc....

Charlie
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . it's 7.70, and it's a good deal IF you compare . . . . Priority rates vary based on weight and zone . . . . you may save some money compared to paying the pound rate, and you may spend more . . .

use the rate calculator at usps.com, and input some weights and prices . . . if you go from coast to coast, $7.70 is a good deal . . . but, if you send it only 1 state away, and it only weighs about 2 pounds, it would probably be only about 5 bucks anyways . . . so, do your homework, and determine which is the best way to go . . . .

. . . and then send Charlie those 50 cigars . . .
Charlie
21 years ago
Paul,

Good answer...I knew the USPS postmaster would speak up for the usefulness of this deal and my 50 cigars as well!

Charlie
iwolf
  • iwolf
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
jeez charlie that is the first thing I did when i found out about it. They should be on your doorstep sometime next year. lmao

buck
Slimboli
21 years ago
That's how Pablo sends his 'goodies' from Hawaii ...

... at least that's how I got mine.

But that flat rate box was $8.15 ...
nine999
21 years ago
you mean you don't all steal postage from work?
um....nothing...
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Slim, it was $8.15, because he purchased Delivery Confirmation with it . . . . DC is 45 cents . . .
havanaone
21 years ago
Man I wish I knew that earlier also,because the last one was more than 15.00. Thank You for the info because now I'm gonna put the hurt on somebody!!
Kim(HV1)
dr_evil
21 years ago
I know that there are some guys around here that could do a box pass of 50. Can you imagine that?
jobailey536
21 years ago
I don't think they could Dr. Evil, can anyone keep up with your escapades.................................
By the way sailing was great be nice if you turned on your coms box, but I guess living off the grid is what it's all about. Had a death in the neighborhood would love to talk. ?Serious? pain an up and comer to group. Fell before he got a chance to excell. BTAR OJ
Users browsing this topic