jcwbnimble
21 years ago
I have 16 boxes of red box Takoma coronas. First person to email me their snailer get 'em.

jcwbnimble (at) netscape (dot) net
rugrunner
21 years ago
Email sent. Never had one. Any good?
mrtelcom
21 years ago
briguy151
21 years ago
doh!!!!!!!!!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I think there is only 5 to a box but that's still 80 of the buggers.
Ruggy let me know how they are , I was wondering myself but not enough to make a bid on them.
TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
He can't mean 16 boxes can he?
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I guess you will find out when he sends them to you.
Let me know how they are Oky Doky.

TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
If he sends me 16 boxes I'll send you one! LOL I thought he meant a box of 16.
havanaone
21 years ago
If you like Swishers,you'll like them as well. Kim(HV1)
rugrunner
21 years ago
How do they compare to white owls, pineaple flavored?
havanaone
21 years ago
I won't smoke them there to mild for me. They are a smaller cigar like a corona size. The taste is all of it's own. If you like maduro's you may or maynot like them.
I give them to a friend who has little or no monies for cigars when he come over.Just because he likes them,He would rather have them instead of something tasteful. Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
Yes, he meant 16 boxes. They are prepackaged in 5ers.
Kim(HV1)
rugrunner
21 years ago
Is it a small cigar?
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
5.5" with a ring gauge of 42

TUC
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
Rug won!

16 boxes of 5 is correct. So Rugs is gonna get 80 gars. These were one of my first purchases here on CBID. I have found that they don't fit my "flavor profile", so out to a fellow BOTL they go.

Rugs, they will be in the mail next week.
MACS
21 years ago
I'm sorry Scott.

I mean, if it was me that initiated the "flavor profile" change.

:-)

Da, da, dum, dum, dum... another one bites the dust...

rugrunner
21 years ago
JC, Thanks man! I have never been first on one of theese before! Weeeee
rugrunner
21 years ago
Got these last weekend. Not bad really! I was doing stone work outside all week and they came in handy!! I went through a box a day! LOL Thanks also for the other sticks!

Rug
gonesledn
21 years ago
never had the red, just the blue. cheap rocket, but not so bad if i am outside making room cuts for carpet, or ripping out cuts on the wet saw. winter time they do well in a nights plowing.

wes
Users browsing this topic