18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
and some i don't, packages go out tomorrow. i apoligize for my tardiness. there is no excuse. i hope the contents are acceptable. i am out of isoms so i gave as many as i had and used non isom supers and premiums to fill the bill. again, i apoligize for my tardiness and i hope everyone is satisfied. if not, PLEASE e-mail me and let me know.....i will not be offended!!. i want everyone i trade with to be happy with their end. also. if i left someone out, please do not hesitate in a week or so to let me know and i will get yours out also. please let me know.

thanks again to all,
chris
rogfam1
21 years ago
well I wasn't gonna mention it...but there was the 5er of Hemi sungrowns...and the 5 er of sharks....I just figured you forgot......

ha

I bet I still owe you if we did the math...

Clyde
Country
21 years ago
Is that all they were sending you, Rog. They said they were driving to vegas to get me a box of Casa's for me.

Country
andytv
21 years ago
take your time.............we know you've been busy.
spadesman
21 years ago
NO worries. With the surgery and taking care of the Cudas, you've had a few more important things on your plate.
Users browsing this topic