Sfraun04
21 years ago
It's my day off, and it was one hell of a hectic weekend. We hosted our second biggest golf outing for the year, so I took the opportunity to sleep in a bit today.

No no, no sleeping in. I am woken up by a large explosion. I run as fast as I can outside, and what do I see? My mailbox in ruins!!!!!!! Who did this?!

I saw a note, and in that note was the line "I know you probably forgot by now, by I have not!"

Joe called me first class in the note, but he is the one who is a first class BOTL. I sent he, and his wife, some nice things to congratulate them on the birth of their child, and he got me back QUITE nicely!

7 Domestics, not one of them a dog rocket (and I want to know what little birdie told you I am a fan of Torano Sigs!)
1 ISOM (PSP2 Joe??)

And how about this one....
A Frost Magnum Force III Knife with belt strap carry sleeve
(It was about 3 years ago that my knife my uncle gifted to me for my high school graduation was stolen from me, and I always wanted to get a new knife but just never could. This means a lot)

Thank you very much Joe. What a way for my day off to begin. This really meant a hell of a lot to me. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not a generous person.

Stefan
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe is one of the most generous BOTL out there and a helluva a guy also. Nice shot Joe!

Later.....Erik
wvwa34
21 years ago
Stefan!!!!! - The post above me was the guy who gave you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just an FYI!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy !!!!!!
wvwa34
21 years ago
OH on the Torano Sig???? I (TRY) too pay attention around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ram27
21 years ago
A well deserved hit ! ! !

It is about time 'The Bomber' gets his just due. ! ! !


Nice job my friend.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Just to let you know Joe...

That Torano Sig is burning nicely
Could not let that one make it to the humi. Heh.
Stefan
Users browsing this topic