dave97402
21 years ago
Hey guys and gals. I am looking to enlist some help with something. Intersted:

dave97402 at gmail dot com
delagraz
21 years ago
Last time I heard that I woke up in Mexico
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
sounds like a "recruters ploy" see adds in the paper "Now Hiring"
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
dave...shoot me an email with proposal and if i'm interested i'll reply.....since you aren't listing it here it must be shshhhhhhhhhh ? Huh ?
brickyardnut at yahoo
rogfam1
21 years ago
email sent buddy

Clyde
wvwa34
21 years ago
UHH OHH!!!!!!!!!
havanaone
21 years ago
Will send email. Kim(HV1)
rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay Dave....I finally got the email you refferred to ...have taken action ....

my work here is done....

Clyde
andytv
21 years ago
I got yer back Dave!
andytv
21 years ago
This could be one of the great ones!!
myash07
21 years ago
Package went out today

ash
wvwa34
21 years ago
MAIL!!!!!!!!!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
hmmm... if I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin' .... package hit the mail today.

Would he be rather local for me?
dave97402
21 years ago
Thanks guys for the offers and the help. Bucky...you already know...so yeah.

Dave
wvwa34
21 years ago
pkg on its way!!!
dave97402
21 years ago
Thanks Joe!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Dave,

If you don't mind send me the specifics.

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
This might help.

erik at prtcnet dot org
dave97402
21 years ago
jrdacd
21 years ago
dave,

if erik's interested, then how can i not be!!

Send me the info. if you don't mind.

jrdacdatyahoodotcom
Users browsing this topic