havanaone
21 years ago
I have a slew of Conneticut cigars of varioous brands willing to trade 2 for 1 or lets make a deal!!
Email:[email protected] Kim(HV1)
blackfoot11
21 years ago
blackfoot11
21 years ago
kim, shoot me a e-mail. mine won't go thru from this machine for some reason.
VotTak
21 years ago
havanaone... I would trade my box of Trilogy Maduro Churchill for your Trilogy Corojo.
Email me if interested:
vottak AT programmer DOT net
havanaone
21 years ago
Blackfoot,I need your info. Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
votTak,email sent. I do not have them. Kim(HVv1)
blackfoot11
21 years ago
lance014 at centurytel . net
havanaone
21 years ago
Email Sent to Blackfoot11 Kim(HV1)
havanaone
21 years ago
Blacky,got your end,Very nice on the extra's!!!! Your end went out this morning.

Kim(HV1)
blackfoot11
21 years ago
got yer end today, kim. 17 cigars? somehow i don't think i sent that many to you! i'v been wantin to try jason's creoles for awhile, and thinkin 'bout havin 1 tonight. thanks for the nice selection! even a few yard gars for lawn mowin.LOL.

thanks for the trade,i look forward to more in the future.

blacky
Users browsing this topic