myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bill
I just wanted to brag a little on you bro...
We split a box of Bauza pyramids. I bought the box and sent the smokes to Rugrunner. Bill in turn sent the payment with a little something extra also!
Partagas 1845 Black Lable
Playboy
5 Vegas A
Don Lino African
Torano Tribute
Gurka Double Maddy
La Gloria
CAO MX2
AVO
and more...
Jeeze Bill thanks for such wonderful sticks!
I think that most people here know of your Rep. I just want everyone to know that you are one heck of a BTOL. Trust and reps are all we really have to go on here for trades and such.
Again my many thanks Rugrunner!

myash
rugrunner
21 years ago
Had to make up for the delay. you should get more tomorrow! hehehehe

From what i have read on this board since I started lurking this spring you need a good bombing! Enjoy!
lofty1
21 years ago
yes, he does. nice job, rug . . . very nice.
spadesman
21 years ago
Jimmy is ALWAYS a good target to bomb.

moonman
21 years ago
Geezy peezy Rugrunner!
rugrunner
21 years ago
you mean peezy, like get yo peezy ass offa dat sofa, biatch? Or in a white middle aged kinda way?
Users browsing this topic