Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Hit by 8Track today......... Nice selection , The amazing thing is I havent tried any of these yet. Have been wanting to try most of these and now I can without buying 5er's of each kind. Much appreciated and definitly not required . That Hoyo is a monster !
Thanks again for the nice selection BOTL.

Best Regards, Steven Drummond TheUnknownCollector 🙂
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Glad it hit the target. Hope you enjoy them.

I love my Monster Hoyos. Happy to share them.

8
dr_evil
21 years ago
Bada bing bada boom!
8track hit me today with return fire also. I enjoyed a Davidoff Millenium blend petite corona (for the 1st time)on my drive home. What a treat! Many other fine sticks in the box...some familiar, some not.
Thanks 8!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
You are more than welcome Dr Evil. Edbug got me onto the Davidoff's a while back. Tasty little devils.
Users browsing this topic