Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Talk about timing! Came home from work today to see what Tank had planned for my birthday. Kabooooom!!! Heather made me a beautiful bracelet with the birthstones of Tank and I, and both of our kids. Thank you - I love it.

If that wasn't enough, Rug sends extra artillary for Tank.... Tank thanks you, and said you forgot the kitchen sink.

What a way to celebrate.

Too generous, my friends, too generous.

Debbie
myash07
21 years ago
Thay are damn good people and I'm proud to know them.

ash
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I'm not surprised that they sent you those beautiful, personalized gifts, Deb.
Their kids are lucky to have 'em for parents and we're lucky to have 'em for friends.

Yes, even the excitable Rugby. LOL!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Deb. Heather wrote up a note explaining the sig. of all the stones. I forgot to include it(it's on my desk! opps!) She'll have to tell you instead. Sorry.
Thans for the kind words all, same to you!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Hey, I am glad it got there on your special day! I will send you an email to let you know what all the stones are about. I'm glad you like it! 🙂
Heather
rugrunner
21 years ago
Bloody, you can call me rugby if you want to. As long as you don't blame those awful shirts on me.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Tanks Heather.

My email addy is debbiepriebe at yahoo dot com.

Rugby(heehee) has it, if nothing else.

Deb
rugrunner
21 years ago
Blood,

Well he went down to dinner in his Sunday best,
Exicable Rug they all said.

And he rubbed the potroast all over his chest,
excitable Rug they all said.

Well he's just an exitable Rug.....
Users browsing this topic