BuckyB93
21 years ago
I was away on business this week and finally dragged my ass home late last night. Sitting on the coffee table was a familiar box with the cigar smoking smiley face on it. "Hmmm... I don't remember placing any C-bid orders lately." (Then again I can't say I've never placed and won bids without remember doing so before).

I scan the label. Ugh... That F'n Lance! I opened the box to find a nice selection of smokes Partagas, CAO, Torano, Perdomo, Gurkha, and a few others that escape me now.

That's not all. His signature calling card - CHEESE CURDS!!! Waahoo! 😛

Thanks Lance, that was a nice home coming after a long week of travel, and on my B-day too
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Bucky, there's something wrong with that boy, isn't there? LOL!

He's a great botl but he must be disciplined.
Don't you think?

WTG, Blacky!!!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
happy b-day, bro.
spadesman
21 years ago
Nice hit Lance.
jtk-12
21 years ago
Happy Bday
Jim
Users browsing this topic