Sfraun04
21 years ago
Steven got me back good. After he bombed my buddy Ram, I seized his address and went after him. Today, he struck back nicely.

Now who told you I liked IT Cameroon Legends? Steven got everything right! Robusto Grande Naturals...my favorite in the line. Not a fiver, not a ten-pack but an entire BOX!

A nice fiver of CAO Criollos in there too was a nice surprise.

But the two fivers of Swisher Sweets?!?!?!?!?!

Okay Steven. You got me back, so now we're even. Such generosity to pick up a BOX of a type of cigar I enjoy, and throw in a fiver of another favorite. TUC is a great BOTL who should not be taken lightly!
Stefan
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Enjoy the smokes BOTL .......... And the swisher sweets,just because I can 😉 Actually they have been aging nicely on my workbench for 2 years now (The Swishers).
Regards, Steven TUC
Users browsing this topic