GDColson
21 years ago
Have to give kudos to Mark for this idea.
My wife and I love to pick up different wines to try, but with two kids 2 and 8 mo., we rarely find time to enjoy them. So you'll have to try them for us.
I've got a bottle to trade for smokes...
Who wants it?
saturn07
21 years ago
I'll take it!

bjohns76 at
gmail
dot com

GDColson
21 years ago
You have mail.
GDColson
21 years ago
Saturn..
Package went out Saturday morning via USPS.
Enjoy!
saturn07
21 years ago
I'm looking forward to the vino, thanks again!
donkeydunker
21 years ago
CRAP!!! Missed marks too!!!

LOL

dd
flyerfixer
21 years ago
I will be doing another soon also. Have not seen anything really worthy yet.I shall keep looking. Stay tuned...
Mark
---flyerfixer---
saturn07
21 years ago
Hey, got your generous package today...thanks also for the unexpected sticks!

Drinking the wine right now, wife doesn't like it, so I guess i'll have to drink the whole bottle. That shouldn't be a problem, its a good wine, dry and strong like I like.

I'll be figuring out what to send you and get it out tommorrow in the afternoon. Thanks again!
saturn07
21 years ago
GDColson
21 years ago
Saturn,
Got your sticks, and what an unexpected surprise...ISOM Bolivar, mmm?
Lots of goodies in that bag.
Fellow BOTL's, feel free to bomb this man. He has been very generous.
I feel most unworthy.
Humbly,
Greg
erkwgz
21 years ago
Saturn 07

Nice hit!

Later.....Erik
saturn07
21 years ago
enjoy, my friend
Users browsing this topic