Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
So Tank and I send out a small present for Bill and Rieko for Rachel, and he thinks he needs to retaliate! We get this huge package today with three very nice selections for Tank (like he would let me see them) and a box of Specialty chocolates.... Like I will let him see those.

Thank you both, while not necessary, was much appreciated.



Deb & Tom too
TBWCW
21 years ago
> So Tank and I send out a small present for Bill and Rieko for Rachel, and he thinks he needs to retaliate!

Not true! It was your birthday! And it was late!

> We get this huge package today with three very nice selections for Tank (like he would let me see them) and a box of Specialty chocolates.... Like I will let him see those.

It was the least we could do, and I'd been meaning to give Tank a couple sticks to thank that half of the Tank family for your generosity in hosting the herfs - we're still greatly in your debt.

> Thank you both, while not necessary, was much appreciated.

You're very welcome.

Bill, Reiko, and Rachel
blackfoot11
21 years ago
its about time you tanks get whacked! LOL!
edbug
21 years ago
DITTO what miskelly & blacky said ! ! ! ! ! !

I hope the tank(S!) get what they deserve sooooooooon ! ! !
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Hugs and kisses to you to Blacky and Edbug...

Users browsing this topic