tpottiger
21 years ago
One of you decided that I should not be permitted to bomb a newbie without chance of retaliation... I sent a welcome package to GDColson a while back. It was simply that, a welcom package...

Today, I get a box in the mail, marked simply
"BOTL"
"Belvidere IL"

Luckily I keep the addresses of people I send to, just in case. Otherwise, I would not have any clue as to who sent it...


In any case, I got a 5 Vegas 'A', RP Vintage 1990, and one I am guessing is an RP Edge maduro. Three yummy sticks!

Feel free to bomb the crap out of this guy! (Colson, not me!)
GDColson
21 years ago
If you're expecting an Edge, you may be disappointed...
I know, should've labeled it.
It's a Pinar 3000 Dbl. Corona.
Enjoy the smokes, bro.
Kindness cannot go unrewarded long... 🙂
tpottiger
21 years ago
Pinar? Okay - I'll bite. Don't think I ever had one!
In anycase, it is something to try...




Now, who sold me out?
spinner
21 years ago
This is to whoever sold you out

GREAT JOB !!!!

spinner
Users browsing this topic