Carvajal5150
21 years ago
I was the lucky guy who was on the recieving end of a Bassdude PIF. He first contacted me to find out what type of smokes I preffered (a first for me). And then proceeded to bomb my a$$ off with an excellent package that I truly feel honored to receive.

I normally would never post what someone sends me in a PIF, I am happy to try some new smokes, you get some good ones and some bad ones. But I think it is ok to let you guys know what type of guy Tony is and the generosity that he bestowed upon me.

AF Hemingway Sig Maddie
AF Dbl Chat SG
Ramon Allones - ISOM
Torano Tribute Torpedo
Sancho Panza
Padilla

When I asked him for his addy so I could send a humble thank you package, he politley declined to give me his address and said it was his pleasure.

I really enjoy the brotherhood on this board, I also need to mention Stogee Boy as someone who has also been a pleasure to trade with.
chipslave
21 years ago
He is one of the best... I always enjoy the trades I do with him... (c:
bassdude
21 years ago
chipslave
21 years ago
I might let it go for the right ammount... Muhahahahaha!
erkwgz
21 years ago
I would rat him out also......gratis

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
dave97402
21 years ago
He's a keeper. And it's easy to find his addy later in life when you really need it! hahahaha

Dave
gonesledn
21 years ago
some one mention they needed tony's snailer?

floorsforme at comcast.net
wes *lol
dave97402
21 years ago
chuckler
21 years ago
Bassdude don't like publicity...

SSShhhhhh...

PT 🙂
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
None better than the Stinkbait.
(muy guapo tambien)
bassdude
21 years ago
you guys are just wrong.

man talk about sellin me out.

who wants to send me Blood's snailer?
dave97402
21 years ago
On it's way Tony
MACS
21 years ago
Buncha rat finks on this board...

Who wanted to bomb bloody?
dave97402
21 years ago
Tony did I think....he's all taken care of now.

18delta
21 years ago
bass is one of the greatest guys i know. one of the most generous as well.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
He's also a HUGE fan of the IT line.

(Just kidding. He hates them but on that aspect, I just think he's tapped).
Thom
21 years ago
LOL @ bloddy -- "Stinkbait" hahahaha
chipfuqua
21 years ago
Tony took care of me as well on my first newbie post. I mentioned that I'm getting married in a couple of months and he sent me a PAM to try as a celebration smoke as well as some others. Thanks again Tony and I hope that was your correct snailer as the return address on the package. You mentioned you didn't need cigars so there's something a little different I figured you might have use for.
bassdude
21 years ago
Thom - that is my handle on some fishing forums.
Thom
21 years ago
bassdude -- That's a great handle. And here I thought he was teasing you.
Users browsing this topic