myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Tpottiger
Jeeze 10 sticks of dyn-o-mite!
RP's
RyJ's
COA's
Torano
H.Upmann
Bolivar
A.Fuente
My many thanks Thomas!
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
GDColson
A wonderful 5er....
From someone I have yet to hit, you will be bombed back bro...
Gurka Dos Cappa
RP 1990
5 Vegas A
An unbanded Churchill (Smoked it yesterday)
Then to top it off...
Padron Anni 1964

Thanks man for the fine sticks!
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bucky my dear friend!
I almost cried when this guy hit me.
I like to pick on Bucky and when he sent me a 7 stick salute, well lets just say I was touched. Thanks Bucky!
Torano Ex 59
Partagas 1845 "Blackie"
Casa Torano
Gurka
RP sun grown
CAO Brazilia
LFD Double Lingro
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Allan6267
Good lord son....A double Punch hit!
I will return fire on you! Didn't the person that invited you in on this "little fun" thing warn you?
Allan slaps myash with 5 fantastic sticks....
Punch Rare Corjo
Punch Grand Puro
Gurka
Sherpa 2002 Dos Cappas
Maxim's
Topped off with a Starbucks coffee Liqueur!
I am humbled....
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The Unknown Collector
Steve, I am truely speechless at the sticks you showered on me!
Gurka Dos Cappa & Double Maduro
Flor De Oliva
RP sun grown
IT Limited Reserve
CAO Brazilia
Indios
K H Triple Ligero
It's only fair to say, you are now on my list!
My many thanks!
allan6267
21 years ago
Enjoy my friend and I hope you have a very happy Birthday!
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks and be sure to check out the pics!
GDColson
21 years ago
Hope you enjoy, bro!
What'd you think of that dbl.corona?
http://www.pcmatt.com/?p=21 
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I throughly enjoy it, right down to the last inch and a half! Along with some fine bourbon gifted to me by K9Kop!
Thanks guys!
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Lionel kicks myash with a 7 stick punch!
Ouch bro!
Not a shaby rocket in the bunch!
Fuente Fuente Opus X
DC maxi
Ashton VSG
a pair of AF's
ISOM Partagas
Yorba City
I really can't say how touched I am by so many kind people here! My many thanks to everyone!
ash
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You two are a pair of cards... A king and queen of hearts!
I hope all my BOTL / SOTL read and understand just how nice these people really are.
I got a birthday bash / gifts from these two that just melted myash's heart!
The smokes were not just good, as tony the tiger would say, "They'er Great!"
Padron 64
Ashton VSG
Torano
CAO Bralzilia
Gurka
Comacho SLR Maddie
HDM Excalibur
Punch
LaGloria's
A pair of AF's!
This however was not enough for myash! Also hidden in the package:
A very nice T shirt, just myash's size (Short & Fat)
There was also a couple smaller gifts (confiscated by my kids).
Then to top this all off (and BTW made me cry, even my wife was moved.) was my most beloved item of all!
Through my bleary eyes lay the grandest treasure of all!
A brand new, unopened box of Count Chocular cereal!
My god bless you both, for helping bring back so many memories of my childhood and making me feel young again.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Opps!
The pair I mentioned above were the RogFams!
k9kop
21 years ago
Nice hits folks

k9
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Looks like some rolling thunder is hitting your Ash. Nice target sighted in from some great POLT.

Checking the radar... ummm... I think this is only the beginning.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
PS, thanks for clueing me in K9.
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Moonman
I loved the card, it really got LMAO!
Not to mention the heavy hit you laid on myash!
10 heavenly sticks I will always remember you for !
Partagas blackie
LFD Double Ligero( A real man's smoke )
Torano ex 59
Ancient Warrior
Gurka
RP Sun Grown
IT
Perdomo Cabinet series
One very big X
To top'er off from the island
A truely delightful
Cohiba
Aw crap I'm gonna cry again!
moonman
21 years ago
GO AHEAD & CRY YOU BIG GIRLY MAN! LOL!
k9kop
21 years ago
LMAO @ moonman

k9
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL!
@ moonman!
18delta
21 years ago
yours is coming....

soon....very soon
Users browsing this topic