elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have several boxes of Don Tomas Cameroon Collection cigars and would like to trade for a lesser quantity of super premiums(Fuente, Ashton, Gurkha, La Aurora, etc). These come in boxes of 10 perfectos (or a robusto size) Please email with offers, and what your size preference would be for the Don Tomas cigars. If interested in less than a whole box, please make me an offer.

I got a pretty good deal on these, so I'm not expecting offers at full retail on these.

elrico93 at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks,

Elrico
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Any takers here? Once again, looking for a few super premiums in trade for a box of Don Tomas Cammies.

elrico93 at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks,

Elrico
moonman
21 years ago
Jason............What up!
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Moonman. How's life treating you?

J
billyjackson
21 years ago
best of luck on this one elrico

maybe a newbie will bite
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks Billy,

No need to piss on this if you're not interested. Feel free to just move on.

These are pretty decent cigars at a great price.

Elrico
billyjackson
21 years ago
fine then ass...

to hell with your luck...i hope they rot in your humi

wasn't pissing on anything...just not the kind of thing that gets picked up that quick...and not for what you are asking

but if someone trades fine...best of luck to him

but not to you
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey ElRico,
I really enjoy those, but the superpremiums are too hard to come by. I would like to trade, but don't have very many sticks on your list. My superpremium stash is dwindleing, since I started spending my money on habanas.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. I really like the #1 perfecto.
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Billy,

Nice response.

If I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't INTEND to piss all over my trade request, surely you must realize that your words have the effect of saying "these are crap and noone but a newbie would possibly be interested". I disagree, and some other cigar smokers may as well.

Really no need to intentionally try to sour someone on these cigars or my trade offer. If you don't like them, don't smoke them and be considerate of my trying to strike an honest deal with someone.

Elrico
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dave,

Please shoot me a note. I've misplaced your email address.

elrico93 at sbcglobal dot net

Elrico
erkwgz
21 years ago
Elrico,

I would be interested in aquiring a box or two of these in the perfecto size. Email me with your wants in the ghurka line or any other cigar and I will see what I can do.

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
moonman
21 years ago
Jason.......Sent you an e-mail. I'm assuming my offer wasn't worthy?
elrico
  • elrico
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Bruce,

Wasn't trying to leave you hanging....I haven't received your email and thought you were just saying hi! Please try me again.

Erik,

Will shoot you an email shortly.

Thanks,

Jason
Users browsing this topic