flyerfixer
21 years ago
Wow, due to an humble amount of emails this past two weeks for another go-at-the-grapes, I shall do this again. soooo, who would like some grapes for sticks? First one to email me gets it. Just let me know red or white. Oh, Kim(Havanaone)you have one coming. Just email me with your addy.
FLYERFIXER AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET
donkeydunker
21 years ago
Me!! Oh please me!!!...but tell me what you might consider a fair trade so I can see if I have the stix!!

OH YEAH!!!!!

dd
flyerfixer
21 years ago
DonkyDunker...Sure, just email me and we can set things up. So with that said, this deal is closed! You have it.
---flyerfixer---
donkeydunker
21 years ago
AH!!! Finally!!! Emails sent! just tell me what you would want!! I don't have terrible stix but I am a noob!!

dd
havanaone
21 years ago
Will do! Kim(HV1)
donkeydunker
21 years ago
flyer, can't seem to get you by email. would you ind sending me one?

s202217@ huntington.edu


dd
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Ok, Kim and Oli have it. Got your eamils. Lets do it.
---flyerfixer---
Users browsing this topic