billyjackson
21 years ago
Though good sticks, I'm in the mood for stronger cigars at the moment..so...

I have
7 5 Vegas Gold Torps
3 Puros Indios Legends

I'm looking for at least 4 sticks that would equal the value of the trade...therefore, not asking for ISOM and high dollar stuff

Prefer full flavor profiles whether maduro or not

It's been over 2 years since I traded so I will send first if I need to.

mrbillyjackson
gmail

allan6267
21 years ago
I'll trade with you, I'm kind of short on my mild sticks. I've got some La Vieja Habana, Punch Gran Puro, Diablo and some other nice full-bodied sticks. Shoot me an email if your interested.

allan6267 at charter dot net
billyjackson
21 years ago
email returned in case it didn't get through
allan6267
21 years ago
Got your email and your package will go out tomorrow.
Enjoy
billyjackson
21 years ago
Allan,

got your package today....many thanks!!!

Forgot to post it, but yours went out on Tuesday.

best wishes
allan6267
21 years ago
Hey thanks for the nice smokes, took one down this morning with cup coffee. Nice trade hope you enjoy yours.
Thanks!
billyjackson
21 years ago
glad it arrived safely....

happy herfin
Users browsing this topic