errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
...make it thru, make it thru, be in a good mood Steve, make it thruuu..
487184.jpg

Click to View Image225 View(s)

BAC_zero
21 years ago
Oh... I do love chocolate.
BoxingAndCigarNut
21 years ago
What a naughty girl ! She needs a little Whipped Cream on her strawberry !
8trackdisco
21 years ago
mmmmmmmmm choc-o-late....
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
and i just got through telling adroomi the advantage of vermont A dark syrup over whipped cream for his femnale pillow fights on another thread.

what was i "not" thinking.
Country
21 years ago
That is sexy as hell.

Country
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Is that a white woman dipped in chocolate or a black woman dipped head first into white chocolate? I'm so cornfused. X
erkwgz
21 years ago
I would lick her from head to toe!

Later.....Erik
chuckler
21 years ago
ok... wow.

PT 🙂
barryneedleman
21 years ago
OK, would someone please include her in my Easter Basket. Much better than a chocolate bunny.

Thanks
Country
21 years ago
website erase?

Country
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Glad to see you coming around on the softcore porn issue, Country. 😉

(just having a little fun with you).
Country
21 years ago
Actually, I'm watching Emril Live and I thought this would be a nice addition to my sundea puflia.

Country
sw48362
21 years ago
Add a Banana and some nuts, then whip cream. Really I'm talking about making a banana split!LOL
pabloescabar
21 years ago
blcklove
21 years ago
She could satisfy my sweet-tooth.
donutboy2000
21 years ago
Brown shoes don't make it lyrics
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
what's that song by Kiss? Lick it up!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
sw, lol. Thanks Steve!!!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Tops for this!

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic