tuckersdad777
21 years ago
Slim, I'm about half through the box. Dang! Double dang! I wanted to make 'em last since it was such a nice gift, but those are dandies. I'm afraid I'm going to see another box that looks just like that one around here soon, I've really grown to like them. Thanks again, not only for the (((((( BOMB ))))) but also for turning me on to a fine smoke that I had never heard of. I appreciate ya kid. - The Old Fart
k9kop
21 years ago
Slim is first class

k9
TrannyMk
21 years ago
well, now that you got me curious. What are they?
tuckersdad777
21 years ago
Tranny - I'm not supposed to say - they come from another universe, not allowed here. E-mail on the way to satisfy your curiosity.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Got it, thanks!!
Slimboli
21 years ago
If you go to that 'other universe' ... they recently reduced the prices by $30, and are offering free shipping to boot.

Can't beat that for an all Nicaraguan puro that is aged four years after rolling ... and is made by the Oliva Family.

They remind me of the Oliva 'O' Sun-Grown ... but a lot less expensive.
Charlie
21 years ago
what was the mystery box?

Charlie
tuckersdad777
21 years ago
Charlie - give my your e-mail if you want the note I sent to Tranny.
Users browsing this topic