John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Current Board: Cigars & Related - re:trades (45 Posts)

Jump to Bottom | Reply to Thread | Post a New Thread


1. Author: havanaone Date: 09/26/2005 08:55 PM Reply
To all BOTL,if I have done a trade with you and you were not completely happy about the trade let me know and I will make it right.
I just was told that some BOTL are avoiding my trades.
I have always given more back than was sent!!
So here is my email info: floridab1datyahoo.com
Kim(HV1)


2. Author: andytv Date: 09/26/2005 09:06 PM Reply
Hope everything works out man!

We've never traded, but if you send me a fiver of AF 8-5-8 SGs, I'll put a good word in for you!!


3. Author: Country Date: 09/26/2005 09:19 PM Reply
Well, you were supposed to send me that case of Casa Fuente's but I just figured you were a little tied up at work.

Country


4. Author: iwolf Date: 09/26/2005 09:25 PM Reply
I delt with havannaone and was very impressed.

In my opinion a good botl.

Buck


5. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/26/2005 09:29 PM Reply
...but why isn't this on the trades board where it belongs?

Just curious ... 😉


6. Author: 8trackdisco Date: 09/26/2005 09:30 PM Reply
Well, Festivis is just around the corner. I believe right after the Feats Of Strength is The Airing Of Grievances.

Everything will be okay.


7. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/26/2005 09:54 PM Reply
Kim, you took very good care of me. Thanks again.
Dave


8. Author: andytv Date: 09/26/2005 09:55 PM Reply
Kim,

If you are aware of the value of the cigars you traded/received and you typically give more than you receive, then maybe this isn't your problem.

If you need some help getting your game head back on, lemme know.........I'll trade with you.


9. Author: havanaone Date: 09/26/2005 10:50 PM Reply
Hey and Thanks,
So far!! Slimeboli I wasn't sure were to post this!!
AndyTV your on if you want some.LOL Just send me your info and what you like. I like Isom's,Opus,and bottlerockets.HeHehe Or just about any good cigar.

Thank you for the good info. Kim

PS. Country you owe me anyway!!


10. Author: Thom Date: 09/26/2005 11:23 PM Reply
lol 8trackdisco


11. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/26/2005 11:45 PM Reply
Slimeboli ?!?

... I'll take that as a simple 'typo', just like you made the simple mistake of posting a thread titled 're:trades' in the wrong forum ...


12. Author: erkwgz Date: 09/26/2005 11:50 PM Reply
Kim, I believe we did a pretty good trade early this year. No problems on my end as far as I can remember.
Slimeboli, now that's funny! What is even funnier is that I never would have seen it if Slim hhadn't pointed it out!

Later.....Erik


13. Author: TheUnknownCollector Date: 09/26/2005 11:52 PM Reply
I did a small trade with Havannaone........
Got one more smoke that I sent and I liked the ones you sent me. No problems here.
And technically it is Cigar and Related after all.
But still there is a trades board that would have been better suited for this thread.
TUC


14. Author: bassdude Date: 09/26/2005 11:58 PM Reply
I'd suggest you e-mail the folks you traded with. I have heard that some folks aere avoiding trades with you. That is all I know. But hell some folks avoid trades with me.

TUC - all trades are C&R but anything related to a trade goes on the tardes board - simple huh? BD clubs and bombs are considered trade related as well.


15. Author: stickme Date: 09/27/2005 01:26 AM Reply

i fell the earth move under my feet
i feel the sky come tumbeling down


16. Author: const33 Date: 09/27/2005 08:11 AM Reply
Havanaone, What you give is what you can expect back. Its not about "how many I send or how many I get back or getting better sticks than I send. Its about having fun. Yes, are there slugs on Cbid. Met one the other day. I sent a 5er to VTBIGDOG on PIF 71 and he didnt reply on the thread to send his 5er out to the next victom. Send what you can no more no less you might be supprized as to what you get back. Take the first step in bombs and trades and do what you will say.


17. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/27/2005 08:34 AM Reply
I didn't notice the "slime" boli until it was pointed out either. LOL, also I believe this was the correct place to post given it was an announcement to all and not just people on the trades boards. I very rarely read the trades. Just my 2 cents.


18. Author: andytv Date: 09/27/2005 08:47 AM Reply
Kim,

send me your addy;

andyt at msicorporation dot com

I'll send you some sticks, then you send me some sticks.

We will get to the bottom of this!!!!

And now.......I bid you adieu...........for alas.....this is not the board on which to do this business.

Andy


19. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/27/2005 09:09 AM Reply
... some people just don't get it.


20. Author: lofty1 Date: 09/27/2005 09:45 AM Reply
"slimeboli."

that's pretty funny. i'm sure it was an honest mistake, but man, that's pretty funny.


21. Author: mydsooner Date: 09/27/2005 10:09 AM Reply
i get it Slim.

this is why i have moved to a place that has MOD!!!!!!!

so the MODS!!!!! can move said post to where it belongs.




22. Author: mydsooner Date: 09/27/2005 10:13 AM Reply
oooops! I forgot why i was posting.

Kim i understand you didnt get a package from me for the contest on the other board..that has MODS!!!!!?

You should have let me know brotha. I didnt use Click-nShip on yours because of the mix-up in the addy. Remember? Maybe thats why they never made it. Send me your snailer as it should read in a PM on the other board with MODS!!!!!!


23. Author: havanaone Date: 09/27/2005 05:11 PM Reply
Yes it was a mistakes on the Slimboli Posting!! But after I read it I laught also. Sorry Bro!!
Andytv You'll have mail!
Thanks again BOTL Kim(HV1)


24. Author: MACS(SW) Date: 09/27/2005 05:26 PM Reply
See? This is why I stay the fugg away from trades and just hit people with bombs when I feel like it.

If I do trade, I like to work out the details beforehand via e-mail.

Gotta agree with slim, the title itself is trades, why would it not logically go there?


25. Author: havanaone Date: 09/27/2005 05:29 PM Reply
Because it is (Re) nor a trade but related info.Kim


26. Author: andytv Date: 09/27/2005 05:50 PM Reply
refer to trades board..............


27. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/27/2005 07:51 PM Reply
Like I said ... some people just don't get it.


28. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/27/2005 08:07 PM Reply
And your "all mighty word counts ". Give us a friggin break slim.


29. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/27/2005 08:08 PM Reply
Just try to enjoy reading instead of being our parent.


30. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/27/2005 08:08 PM Reply
Do you still get awards for being the teacher's pet?


31. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/27/2005 08:09 PM Reply
Maybe "you" don't get it.


32. Author: havanaone Date: 09/27/2005 09:47 PM Reply
Come on bros so I posted on the wrong one,no on said that we are all perfect all the time.
Kim(HV1)


33. Author: havanaone Date: 09/27/2005 09:48 PM Reply
OOOHHHH,
BTW this thread is getting goood and is getting people to speak up!! Kim


34. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/27/2005 09:48 PM Reply
John hay Cigars ... STFU and go back to being the nobody we all know and like ...


35. Author: billyjackson Date: 09/27/2005 10:01 PM Reply
slim...am i rubbing off on you?

i'm proud of you

no offense john hay...just like it when slim gets primal


36. Author: havanaone Date: 09/28/2005 01:57 AM Reply
Hey brothers, let's not get this out of hand or I got to report this to your MOM.HeHeHe
Slimboli,John Hayes, take a chill pill and send me gars.
Man can't ever do anything on this site without someone tryin to pi$$ off some one of...
So to all BOTL if ya have nothing polite to say be silent!!!
If you have a concern with me please email me and we can do this man to man,not on this site.

Kim(HV1)


37. Author: jjohnson28 Date: 09/28/2005 03:15 AM Reply
Jeebus, is Slimboli still playing hall monitor after all these years with the same tired old wrong board stuff? This is clearly not a trade, post it where you want to post it.

JJ


38. Author: Slimboli Date: 09/28/2005 04:51 AM Reply
You bet jj ... after all these years, do you think I'm going to change now? Nope ... I don't think so.

... just like I don't expect you to change your rebel ways ... LOL!


39. Author: jjohnson28 Date: 09/28/2005 05:33 AM Reply
LOL!


40. Author: Country Date: 09/28/2005 07:52 AM Reply
Do I owe you something Havana?

Country


41. Author: k9kop Date: 09/28/2005 08:34 AM Reply
Country, I believe you owe me a 5 pack of OPUS X

k9


42. Author: lofty1 Date: 09/28/2005 10:12 AM Reply
"Slime"boli. man, that's funny. i'm sorry guys, but i just can't stop laughing at that. i think it's funny because it was an accident, but it very easily could have been intentional.


43. Author: Country Date: 09/28/2005 11:59 AM Reply
Havana's a slick one, he turns a thread about him not paying out cigars to me oweing him cigars. Bro's got skills.

Country


44. Author: John hay Cigars Date: 09/28/2005 12:10 PM Reply
That was a smooth move.


45. Author: andytv Date: 09/28/2005 12:12 PM Reply
maybe we "just don't get it"



LOL




Ram27
21 years ago
ROTFLAMO and I havent used that in some time now ! ! !

Way to go Dave, Ram is proud of you.

Gold Star coming your way. !!!
Ram27
21 years ago
Been so dam long I messed it up !!! LOL


Let us try again, ROTFLMAO ! ! !

..................better.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
You are a trip.
havanaone
21 years ago
Wow,How much time did you put into this John.ILMFAORN

Man I guess this should be the Greviences Column.LOL

Kim(HV1)
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Kim, it was a simple copy and paste. Takes seconds. Sounds like things are working out ok for you now. Trading is a tough sport. I'm still not ready for it yet.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Kim,

After learning the particulars, YOU need to make it right! I also take back my reference until further notice. The ball is in your court. My suggestion to you is to do what is right and send the cigars back.
Chalk it down to a lesson learned. If you don't have the sticks don't play with the big dogs.

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
teedubbya
21 years ago
I don't know what happened, but I would hope if I ever had a bad trade with someone, they would tell me.

I would tell them.
Users browsing this topic