nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have 5 Fellipe Dominicana "R" and 5 Victor Sinclair Connecticut Robustos. Would like to trade for "whatever" fuller bodied smokes. I'm not asking for high end smokes but if someone wanted to trade just one for the 10 it would be cool with me. That would equate to the "whatever" part. lol
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
axpo
21 years ago
I'm game.

Let me see what I can rustle up for you in the fuller-bodied realm . . .

axp0 @ aol . com
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Email sent. I have more if anyone else is interested.
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
axpo send me an email, I tried yours and it bounced back.
axpo
21 years ago
Ok sent..

FYI, My email is axp0 (the number zero, not the letter "O") @ aol . com

Thats probably why it came back.
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
They will be in the mail today. Thanks
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have more. Anyone else?
axpo
21 years ago
How did you get that package to me before I could even get to the post office to send yours!?!?

Thanks brother.

Work has been hectic, but I should be able to get to the post office on Monday.
nwkman
  • nwkman
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
no problemo....enjoy
Users browsing this topic