rugrunner
21 years ago
No he didn't pass out drunck and spend the night on the living room floor (not that I know of).

He sent me a nice "mini bomb" as he calls it.

perdomo, COA, and sancho panza. And a few Sticks from some 4 letter island. I'll be smoking one of these tonight. If they stay in the humi for more then a few days they become unsmokable (due to a kind of mythic status)like my 2 Anejos have. Thanks Dave! Reply leaves tomorrow, Sat at the latest!
billyjackson
21 years ago
"coa"????

you drunk on wild turkey too,,rug???

i knew we'd find commond ground
k9kop
21 years ago
Nice hit bro

k9
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Good to see this Rug Bully get kicked around a bit.
moonman
21 years ago
YA get that Rug Cat!!!!!!
rugrunner
21 years ago
billy, you missed drunck dude. I told you, I am a dyslexic, two finger typer, that can't spell. I didn't think I had to run spellcheck on the trades......
rugrunner
21 years ago
BTW, i'm enjoying a homebrew isom while making chili dogs in the garage! What a combo! Gotta go, can't find my pepcid!
Homebrew
21 years ago
Glad they made it Bill,
Yes, that was a minibomb, you know sort of a tracer round, to let me know if I am on target. LOL
Enjoy
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
rugrunner
21 years ago
well Dave, mini or maxi, it was well sent and much appreciated. It gives one hope to know that disagreeing on a few political points doesn't have to lead to hostility. I really hope we can share a good stick someday! Bill
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Bill,
We aren't that far apart politically, our passion, for our political positions, may make it appear as though we are. Enjoy the smokes. Did I get that hemingway maduro in the minibomb???? If not, it may have to wait for the real bomb.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
rugrunner
21 years ago
Yes you did. Thanks. Like i said, we are almost in complete agreement with the situation, we just come up with a different course of action. Either way, you are about the only one that has not tried to intimidate me into being quiet by calling me stupid. For that, I am in your debt. I always pay my debts (although sometime late!) LOL
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Dave is da bomb. I want to sample his hops-based wares...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
WTG, Homebrew!
Ruggy is a dear friend & good man through and through!


PS: Good to see you, Al.
Users browsing this topic