Slimboli
21 years ago
... check your garage ...

... hehehe !!!
Slimboli
21 years ago
Delivery Date / Time: 29-September-2005 / 3:17 PM
Driver Release Location: GARAGE
blackfoot11
21 years ago
get 'im slim. i love it when bloody gets bloody!
Slimboli
21 years ago
... I punched him good blacky ...

... I got a mean 'left' hook ... 😉
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...and what a left it is,I hope it hurts.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Slim is the man!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
! King of pain.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
What a bunch of sadistic sickos! LMAO!

Been up since 4:44am & just found the goodies... (I'm in bad shape these days) LOL!

What a wonderful RAOK from our "little bro", Slim!
A BOX of assorted cigars that I've been wanting to sample for some time.
A gorgeous/creative lighting, blazer bullet lighter (goodby BICs), and a beautifully-crafted German, Zino cigar circumciser. LOL!

What in the world did I do to deserve this?

You will get your comeuppance, Master of Pain, Slimboli! I promise. Thank you, bro.
Slimboli
21 years ago
You are welcome bloody ...

... that Blazer Bullet is even filled with LAVA butane ... 😉
k9kop
21 years ago
Good hit slim.


k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey bloody ... in case you didn't know:

55 Red Label (corojo) - wrapped in a gorgeous red corojo leaf, which encloses a flavorful blend of Cameroon, Nicaraguan, Dominican, and Brazilian long filler. You'll notice an incredibly smooth medium to full bodied smoke.

55 Blue Label (maduro) - a slightly less complex combination of Dominican Piloto and Nicaraguan filler leaves are used to create this blend. However, the jet black Brazilian Maduro adds a uniquely robust and rich flavor.

55 Green Label (sun grown) - the rarest of the three. The green label utilizes a powerful Sun Grown leaf to add some spice to the blend, while offering a complex flavor which builds as you smoke it.

55 Yellow Label (cameroon) - sporting a flawless, authentic Cameroon wrapper leaf, the yellow label is the most recent addition to the '55' line and issues a flavorful array of smooth, nutty notes backed by a subtle creaminess.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^
Thank you, Master.
(c;
MACS
21 years ago
I still don't know what the f*** RAOK means...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
roll all over king'o pain
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yeah bloody Slimz gotz mez also, it gunna be some time but when I figa dis ting out BAM!!!




eye going get'cha back master...
Slimboli
21 years ago
MACS(SW)... R.O.A.K is something a believe (not sure if I was the first here) but something I introduced, or re-introduced to these forums awhile back ...

... and all it stand for, is 'Random Act Of Kindness'.

I do not like to trade ... so what I do, is just send out a R.O.A.K. to thsoe that I thing deserve it. I do not want, nor do I expect anything in return.

When I send something out to someone, it's for personal reasons. Either they have helped me out in some way, or it is for something they have already done for me .. or just the mood I am in at the time.

pablo ... bloody ... Charlie ... consider this closed, and just enjoy. To perpetuate this any further would negate what I'm trying to do here ... and it could get real ugly, real fast.

And believe me ... I will win.

You think you got 'bombed' bad this time ... just try me. I suggest you just let it go ... 😉
pabloescabar
21 years ago
MACS
21 years ago
Seems the old slimbo and I have similar beliefs.

If I DO trade, it's worked out in advance. If you get hit with something I sent, unannounced, smoke it and enjoy.

As far as all out war goes... we all know I got an arsenal. It is generally inadvisable to get into a gunfight with inferior firepower.

docRKS humbled me a bit, but only because his WMD's were aged for a long damn time. Plus, he sent me some HC rum.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Lissen to that Pablo. The big boys throwing around their weight around.

You know what you have to do when dealing with bully boys, don't you?
You nail 'em in the cigars when they're not looking.
There's more than one way slim a cat, er, skin a MACS.
LOL!

He who laughs last is, er, uh, oh yeah, a fool for waiting.

Big Lupo
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^(Holy smokes-- I just re-read what I wrote-- what am I talking about??? Must proof read!!! )LMAO!
Users browsing this topic