tuckersdad777
21 years ago
Well, this time it was xXxHOSSxXx, just as I found the mailbox three blocks down the street . . . . BALOOOWEY! He thought I was underpriveleged having never experienced a Drew Estate Natural. After I had badmouthed Drew, saying I had never put a cigar in my mouth from Drew that I liked, he said he wanted me to try a Natural, and was sending me one. ONE, he said. He's a bald faced liar . . . Oh he sent me a Natural allright, but he didn't stop there, he just made it the point of the guided missile. That Natural, was kept company on the trip by some beauties from Arturo Fuente and others, a nice five pack. Now the countdown has begun on the return fire, liftoff is scheduled for Monday, and that boy better put his boots and helmet on, on board are some sticks he's never laid eyes on, and we're gonna see if he can count higher than five! Thanks buddy, for a nice surprise. And look out!
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
You're a gracious man, Larry. Careful now, i do know where you live! 🙂
tuckersdad777
21 years ago
Lookout Hoss - package is ready, with launch scheduled for tomorrow morning! Duck and cover. Let me know what you think of the two mystery sticks hiding among the dog rockets. Remember, nasty or not, give your honest evaluation. Enjoy!
xXxHOSSxXx
21 years ago
Oh, i shall i shall, anything "mystery" always grabs my attn first! I'll report back as soon as i smoke the first one, which will be within hours (er...minutes?) of digging out of the bunker rubble to find the bomb.
Users browsing this topic