dave97402
21 years ago
Dude....what the heck? For no apparent reason this guy smacks me with a great little bomb! There is a note inside that says..."sorry for the inadequacies of the bomb. I'll do better when I can". !!!???? My friend there is nothing wrong with that bomb! All great smokes. CAO RP sungrown...etc. even a couple I haven't tried till now. I tried em....and they were tasty.

Thank you so much for the surprise!!

Dave
erkwgz
21 years ago
I like it when people I sell out get spanked! Just gives me a warm tingly feeling all over.

Later.....Erik
jrdacd
21 years ago
dave,

Gald you liked the smokes. Yes, erik sold you out- so remember- get back at Erik. LOL!

-jd
jrdacd
21 years ago
BTW,

Erik- there's medication for that tingly feeling you're talking about- go see your doctor.


jd
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe,

Part of that warm tingly feeling was watching Boston take two of three and sending the Yankmes out west. Made their road just a little bit tougher IMNSHO.

Later bro.....Erik
jrdacd
21 years ago
Now you're getting personal. Hell, I'm just glad they're in the playoffs. I think the angels will give them all they can handle.

BTW- get that tingly feeling checked out. Don't be ashamed.

jd
erkwgz
21 years ago
Wearing my Angels cap right now bro. Thanks to The Unknown Collector who put it in my Bomb Club package.
Thanks again TUC!

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic