dhofer22
23 years ago
WHATS YOUR FAVORTE DRINK WITH A CIGAR?
dhofer22
23 years ago
Mine is a CROWN neat, or a cold "MEXICAN" beer and lime with a nice maduro.
eze
  • eze
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Glenfiddich on the rocks..a nice Merlot..dark roast coffee(freshly ground).. Samuel Smith oatmeal stout..Sierra Nevada Porter..lemonade..Fresca..skim milk..and gatorade.
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
Macallan rocks, Maker's Mark rocks, most good porters and stouts, four shot lattes, and diet soda (only because I don't drink and drive)...
JonR
23 years ago
BLOOD...JonR
Soulwound
23 years ago
Not a better evening could be had than puffin on a nice Philly Blunt and sippin on a frosty 'foh-dee' of Old English or St Ives. The sweet taste of sophistication, my friends...
rookie139
23 years ago
Depends on my mood and whether or not I'm at work
BEERS: Hacker-Pschorr Weiss
Franszenkaner (sp?)
At work, a large cup of freshly ground coffee with cream and sugar goes perfectly with a good smoke

Cappucinos are nice too!

jjohnson28
23 years ago
That Rookie be a lyin' SOB! He drinks Bourbon like he was a fish! LOL...Hi Keith!
jjohnson28
23 years ago
While not my absolute favorite.I will tell ya how to get a most excellent / legal BUZZ!

Ya get yourself a VSG Sorcerer. Put a 5th of Jose Cuervo "Traditional" Tequila on ice(link to follow/not the normal high school jose cuervo... REMEMBER
"Traditional").

Light the VSG,take a few hits and pour a couple fingers of "Jose Cuervo Traditional" in a rocks glass,continue smoking the VSG and at least 2 or 3 more shots of Tequila.

Sit back and enjoy the buzzzzzz...LOL

http://www.cocktailtimes.com/tasting/tequila/tradicional.shtml 
Fubar69
23 years ago
JACK DANIELS neat. And a little on the tip of the VSG. And then after a very relaxing hour or so and a couple of JD's bring on the LONE WOLF'S. sheeoot, by thish time I jish want to drink and drop burning embers in my lap. Why waste a good shegar!!!!!69
padron73
23 years ago
Macallan 12 year neat
Makers Mark neat
or maybe a little Sambucca, adds a nice flavor to the more powerful smokes..
cigarz
23 years ago
The best, to get the full flavor from the smoke:
selzer and lime
Z
hegemonic
23 years ago
Favorites today:

Non-alcoholic : a nice coffee or water.

Alcohol: Rusty Nail (Drambuie and Chivas -Johnny Blue is also a nice substitute) or a good beer.
Charlie
23 years ago
Jack Daniels, on the rocks, with splash of H2O! Also like to have Vodka Martinis from time to time, depends on mood and cigar!

With a Lone Wolf, Moonshine, would probably be best!

Charlie
SteveS
23 years ago
For me, there's several I like a lot ... like my favorite cigars, these too tend to be full-bodied choices ...

I like single-malt scotch on the rocks, a good cognac or a smooth red wine ... currently, the open bottles of each are Glenmorangie (Port Wood Finish), Courvoisier and Coppola Rosso ... also, the right beer or ale is a good companion for a cigar ... I had a Bass Ale (thanks to CW) with a cigar a couple of weeks ago and it was outstanding ...
xibbumbero
23 years ago
Thunderbird straight up. X
jjohnson28
23 years ago
Last Saturday I helped a friend celebrate his 50th
B-day. I brought with me a bottle of BALVENIE 12YR Double Wood Scotch,first it's aged in Oak Whiskey barrels then moved into old Sherry barrels.NICE!
Others brought many different bottles of aged wine.

We started out with VSG Torps then San Cristobal el Princepes then HDM Deputes and ended with Saint Luis Rey Regios.I called home about 2-3hrs into the evening and informed the SO she could either come get me or I'd be passed out on his couch,of course she opted that I sleep on the couch...LOL
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
Nice one JJ!!

One fav I forgot is a black russian or white russian, heavily depending on the cigar, best with medium to full flavored maddies!!

Steve - I thought you'd like that Bass Ale, it's a great creamy ale, perfect with a matching natural wrapper smoke!
plabonte
23 years ago
I actually just like a tall cold glass of water.
bullwinkle
23 years ago
For a non-alcoholic drink, nothing will beat good ole fashioned cream soda!
Users browsing this topic