Fubar69
  • Fubar69
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
Has anyone tried the new Montecruz line? This is the maduro wrap.

I usually take the tubalares when I play poker as they are mild, smooth and small ring size. But apparently this new line is a more fuller flavor cigar. And the new box is pretty neat also....69
xibbumbero
23 years ago
A nice medium+ strength cigar with full bodied smoke. My Fav size is the Cuban Corona. X
WSUCoug
23 years ago
My new favorite. Can't seem to get enough of these. I recommend them to no one, though. (I'm tired of the Cuban Coronas being OOS!!)
wouldestous
23 years ago
eze
  • eze
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Bought a box of the larger torpedo size. Great smoke. Gets even better with a little rest.
cooksta
23 years ago
Nice cigar but more of a medium than full. I do think they need some time in the box. I prefer the torpedo.
Hey guys! I'm new to the site. I have been reading the boards, purchasing for a couple of months and finally decided to join in. This is by far the most welcoming board.
jreddoch
23 years ago
I love 'em, especially the lonsdale. They're not a maduro, but an Ecuadorian sun grown wrapped cigar.
rookie139
23 years ago
I had one given to me by a coworker and it was plugged...!@$%?!
emgjet
23 years ago
Speaking of the Montecruz, I guess it's time to take it out of the Humidor and smoke one.
Ed
Hooker53
6 years ago
Hello. New poster here. Do they even make these anymore? I bought a box years ago and loved them but can’t find and in stock. 🐴
ZRX1200
6 years ago
I buy hookers all the time, yes they do fit in a box but that can be challenging depending on time and tools available for packaging.
Palama
6 years ago
I used to have Hooker Headers on my ‘68 Road Runner.
Users browsing this topic