KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Just curious more than anything. Only use Vodka for Martinis & Vodka tonics, so like it to have a nice flavor.

My favorites are Crater Lake (local) & Titos. Good solid vodkas at a fair price ($20-22 per fifth).

Just bought a bottle of Peabody Jones out of Woodinville WA..I'll be damned if there isn't an underlying Whiskey flavor. Most unique vodka I've ever had.

What's yours?

(go ahead Wheel, post your link again)...
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
Wheel likes Dripping Springs Vodka... Made in Austin, along with Titos.

watchurai
14 years ago
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
Whatever's on sale.
riverdog
14 years ago
Not really a vodka "cona-sewer", but Crystal Head, sipped oily out of the freezer in a tall shot also out of the freezer is a good bedtime tipple.
itsawaldo
14 years ago
Chopin but way too much money as I drink like a fish
Belevdere is next but its pricey too
Ketel 1 is my daily drinker, either on the rocks with olives of a very dry hard shook martini (daily when I drink vodka that is)
Tito's I like a lot, for the money its fantastic, don't like alone, but in a slighlty dirty martini its great
Still need to try Dripping Springs, Wheel says its great and although I am not a man of his stature, in the comunity that is, he likes the finer things as I do, so for the price I'll try it after this big bottle of Ketel is gone.
05busa
14 years ago
I forget the brand but just picked up a bottle of Peanut butter vodka.....great for shots with a splash of grape soda
Buckwheat
14 years ago
harleyd31
14 years ago
1- The Tall Blonde- From Estonia...
2. Belvedere
itsawaldo
14 years ago

I forget the brand but just picked up a bottle of Peanut butter vodka.....great for shots with a splash of grape soda

05busa wrote:



You have to get off campus once and a while!!

That sounds gross, unless you are underage and blonde or brunette or red head.......
wheelrite
14 years ago

Chopin but way too much money as I drink like a fish
Belevdere is next but its pricey too
Ketel 1 is my daily drinker, either on the rocks with olives of a very dry hard shook martini (daily when I drink vodka that is)
Tito's I like a lot, for the money its fantastic, don't like alone, but in a slighlty dirty martini its great
Still need to try Dripping Springs, Wheel says its great and although I am not a man of his stature, in the comunity that is, he likes the finer things as I do, so for the price I'll try it after this big bottle of Ketel is gone.

itsawaldo wrote:


Bro??
I'm just a working dude.My job is dirty and unglamorous .We aren't rich.

That being said, Dripping Springs is great and about the same $$ as Titos
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I would only drink vodka if every other form of alcohol were unavailable.

=;
Mathen
14 years ago
Stoli--

Not because I drink it-- ever-- but because my wife does. Little known fact: I am apparently much more attractive after two Stoli and club sodas. 🇨🇮

itsawaldo
14 years ago

Stoli--

Not because I drink it-- ever-- but because my wife does. Little known fact: I am apparently much more attractive after two Stoli and club sodas. 🇨🇮

Mathen wrote:



Ah, vodka googles.....
jazzman17
14 years ago
Enchanted Rock
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
The only vodka that taste any different than all the rest is Stoli's.Great with a just a splash of lime juice.The rest are just mixers IMHO.


Flavored......blech


Ron
itsawaldo
14 years ago

Bro??
I'm just a working dude.My job is dirty and unglamorous .We aren't rich.

That being said, Dripping Springs is great and about the same $$ as Titos

wheelrite wrote:



Wheel, JK there fellow, I have never made a reference to your height so i snuck it in there, I'm just under six as well and like you tall enough to get the job done.
As to getting your hands dirty that does not mean you dont like nice things and as I know you don't have to be rich to get the things you value/prefer in life.

Happy Trails!
cacman
14 years ago
VOX, Grey Goose, Ketel One.
Ram27
14 years ago
Pinnacle , for Hockey Dad, its French 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
Users browsing this topic