SamWidge
14 years ago
I've never had a Tatuaje, however based on what I've read here, I'm really missing out. My tastes run toward a medium - full bodied stick that is heavy on the spice.

This is what my B & M has in stock:

TATUAJE Ambos Grande #1
TATUAJE Ambos Robusto #1
TATUAJE Ambos Toro #1
TATUAJE Hav VI Artistas
TATUAJE Hav VI Gorditos
TATUAJE Hav VI Nobles
TATUAJE Regios Box
TATUAJE Reserva Cojonu
TATUAJE Reserva Gran Cojonu
TATUAJE Unicos

Any suggestions???

Sam
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Nobles first.

If you like ygat tgen try a brown label.
King
14 years ago
TMCTLT
14 years ago
Like the Nobles (not really spicy tho)
Like the Coj 03's (fivers on the FF right now bottom at 45.fitty)
tj2001cobra
14 years ago

I've never had a Tatuaje, however based on what I've read here, I'm really missing out. My tastes run toward a medium - full bodied stick that is heavy on the spice.

This is what my B & M has in stock:

TATUAJE Ambos Grande #1
TATUAJE Ambos Robusto #1
TATUAJE Ambos Toro #1
TATUAJE Hav VI Artistas
TATUAJE Hav VI Gorditos
TATUAJE Hav VI Nobles
TATUAJE Regios Box
TATUAJE Reserva Cojonu
TATUAJE Reserva Gran Cojonu
TATUAJE Unicos

Any suggestions???

Sam

SamWidge wrote:



My likes are in this order...


#1 - TATUAJE Hav VI Nobles - This smoke is $4-5 online every day. Dont overpay
#1 - TATUAJE Regios Box - Is this a box press? Never heard of it.
#3 - TATUAJE Reserva Cojonu - What year? 09? 12?
#4 - TATUAJE Reserva Gran Cojonu
#5 - TATUAJE Hav VI Gorditos (not a fan of the size)
#6 - TATUAJE Hav VI Artistas (not a fan of the size)

NOT A FAN - TATUAJE Unicos
NOT A FAN - TATUAJE Ambos Grande #1
NOT A FAN- TATUAJE Ambos Robusto #1
NOT A FAN- TATUAJE Ambos Toro #1


I'd grab a Regios and Nobles. If you like them, look online for better sizes (I prefer the Tat Noella and Tat angeles in the regular production lines).

Burner02
14 years ago
Not on your list but if you get a chance try the J21.
Campage
14 years ago
Yes. As long as you don't get any from a bad run. They are great! But I've had more disappointing ones then not.
leftyposthole
14 years ago
Black Label PL
SamWidge
14 years ago
Thank you very much for your responses! Going out there today would have cut into my Saturday afternoon smoke time, so I figure I will head over on Monday and pick up the Nobles!

Thanks again!
smokestaxx
14 years ago
Get some faustos online.
JuyceMan
14 years ago
The Cojonu is my favorite on your list; I'm partial to the 2003, however, I am finally digging into my box of 2012's and enjoying them more than when I purchased them in March.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
Cant you tards read? He wanted to know what was best based on his locals selection. I can list tons of better Tats to choose from but that isn't what he asked!

SamWidge
14 years ago
Cobra - you a freaking hysterical!

My original intent was to run down to my local and pick them up today, hence the wanting a recommendation from my local selection - however - based on multiple comments - perhaps I would be better served if I delayed my initial impulse for instant gratification - and picked something else up online...
Burner02
14 years ago

Cant you tards read? He wanted to know what was best based on his locals selection. I can list tons of better Tats to choose from but that isn't what he asked!

tj2001cobra wrote:




Really?
smokestaxx
14 years ago

Cant you tards read? He wanted to know what was best based on his locals selection. I can list tons of better Tats to choose from but that isn't what he asked!

tj2001cobra wrote:


i was just recommending the fausto for him to smoke regardless for its a spicy/peppery smoke and i think he would enjoy it as a TAT.
Burner02
14 years ago

i was just recommending the fausto for him to smoke regardless for its a spicy/peppery smoke and i think he would enjoy it as a TAT.

smokestaxx wrote:




Don't explain, don't think he can read and comprehend.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
LOL Yeah, you tell me Burner! Dont get those feathers ruffled!

Burner02
14 years ago

LOL Yeah, you tell me Burner! Dont get those feathers ruffled!

tj2001cobra wrote:



Hell, I'm in top of the tree, we are up on LSU by one at half!

Probably want last, then we can talk some chit, lol.
lou2row
14 years ago
What does your local have for Illusiones? Buy those.
Philly Jack
14 years ago
Can't really go wrong with Ambros Mundos Sumatra first the #1 4X40 is a good smoke and work your way through the list they are all top notch.
Users browsing this topic