tailgater
14 years ago
Picture at Typhoon Lagoon. Inset is zoomed all the way (optical, not digital).
Hand held from same location.
Optimized-Collages.jpg

Click to View Image118 View(s)

jnichols
14 years ago
nice whats the setup?
daveincincy
14 years ago
2 turntables and a microphone.
jnichols
14 years ago
thats what i thought
rumraider
14 years ago
What....they ain't got no cleavage in that place for you to zoom in on?
tailgater
14 years ago

What....they ain't got no cleavage in that place for you to zoom in on?

rumraider wrote:



Rather disappointed with the talent on this particular day.

While taking too many pictures at the resort pool, I did catch one sweetie in several separate shots. Kinda funny, because it looks like I was stalking her.
But it was purely coincidental.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Rather disappointed with the talent on this particular day.

While taking too many pictures at the resort pool, I did catch one sweetie in several separate shots. Kinda funny, because it looks like I was stalking her.
But it was purely coincidental.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

tailgater wrote:





Hey Jimmy. You should have told her that you always do human interest stories for the Daily Planet with a boner in your pants. It's in the contract dammit.
🤤
DrafterX
14 years ago
Did ya see CROS..?? 😕
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
tailgater
14 years ago

Hey Jimmy. You should have told her that you always do human interest stories for the Daily Planet with a boner in your pants. It's in the contract dammit.
🤤

bloody spaniard wrote:



Who's jimmy?
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Doesn't matter. Just flash your laminated library card real fast at the bather next time.
tailgater
14 years ago

Doesn't matter. Just flash your laminated library card real fast at the bather next time.

bloody spaniard wrote:



Who told you about my library card?

bloody spaniard
14 years ago
misspent childhood...

nice photo btw
smokestaxx
14 years ago

2 turntables and a microphone.

daveincincy wrote:


😂
DrafterX
14 years ago
where it's at... 😟
Users browsing this topic