ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Deschuttes "The Abyss"

&

La Flor Coranado Oscuro.




Let me know if you can repeat that bitch.
dpnewell
14 years ago
Single Malt Scotch

&

Oliva Master Blend 3 Torp.


But what the heck do I know?
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
We have very similar tastes bro.


This is a special pairing for me that wouldn't have happened without friends.
kombat96
14 years ago
your face (jamie),my ass(wombat) = perfection in the match game.






GO BLUE!
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
I've had both Jamie. Not a huge fan of the Abyss but love the LFD
akfireguy
14 years ago
Rouge Mocha Porter and Cain F lancero. Not bad.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Thanks to Elkhunter and FGM I had enough stock of LFD to risk smoking one. TJ these are amazing.

I love Abyss.
DBIII
14 years ago
Nice combo Jamie, trying to decide what to have with my Pliny tonight after work. Enjoy!
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I had a Pliny on tap @my local beer shpo (lou hates me)
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
Tj don't know jack about good stouts...he loves Youngs from a can for christ sake..

Abyss is THE standard for what Russian Imperials should be when it comes to balance & flavor. So smooth. So good...

There are others in its class, but very, very few. Founders KBS is one of em'.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Laurelwood was doing a tasting at my beer shpo tonight their Russian Imperial stout moose n squirrel was pretty tasty. But nowhere near Abyss good.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
14 years ago
I like some Laurelwood stuff.....their workhorse IPA being by far my fave from them. Good, but not great for the rest I've tried from them
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Their punkin ale is good (not sweet at all just spice).
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
Yall are gay.

I'm drinking a Bud Light with my Tat Black Lancero right now. Suck it!
smokestaxx
14 years ago
^Keeping it classy lol 👍
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
TJ herfed w/Cooper too much!
tj2001cobra
14 years ago
TJ is trying not to drink fattening beer and trying to cut down on expenses....

I dont smoke cheap ****, but I'll drink it! LOL

Bud Light is the worst I'll drink though.
Whistlebritches
14 years ago
^TJ


If buttwiper lite is as low as you'll go.......all you've really eliminated is malt liquor.Oh well you've left plenty of room for improvement and I guess that's all that matters.


Ron
bdrizzle
14 years ago
I had a 40 oz of steel reserve and a Alec Bradley tempus on Wednesday. While catching trout on my kayak. Suck it bitch!
dkeage
14 years ago
What year was the Abyss? I got 1 2010 left for my bday
Users browsing this topic