pool-cue
14 years ago
My kids loves steak. After they saw me the other day cutting and trimming the subprimal, they want steak right away, but I wasn't about to cut into a nice juicy one for lunch, so I used the uneven end piece and cut real thin for Korean style BBQ. Olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, for dipping I got some sesame oil and salt.

My kids loves that fact that I let them grill their own.

Not photo is my 12 year old out with mom.

PC
kids.jpg

Click to View Image128 View(s)

jnichols
14 years ago
They look mighty happy! Cute kiddos!
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
fishinguitarman
14 years ago
Beautiful picture, Roland. You must be proud!
jackconrad
14 years ago
That looks done to me !
Ilovetosmoke68
14 years ago
I'm hungry 🌫
madspackler
14 years ago
I bet they devoured that in world record time.

Cute kids. Great picture.
Users browsing this topic