hill5673
13 years ago
I would like to do a higher end pass.

4 day turnaround

This is not an elite pass but I ask that you keep your puts along the same lines as my original puts.There will be a mix of sticks so if you take a rare or high end stick, replace it with one.

Puts/Takes are to be listed. 5 max takes.

Probably limit to around 12 people.

Due to the problems in the other pass this is only for people who contribute to the forum on a regular basis.
If you want in, post here. Once I add you to the list then PM me your info. If I don't add you to the list it means you are not invited or the list is full.

I am also open to suggestions as far as the amount of people and the type of pass.



1 King

2 lgops

3 Campage

4 stinger88

5 SMGBobbyScott

6 Philly Jack

7 Oscar

8 delta1

9 jnichols

10 sd72

11 TIGERCDW

12 harleyd31


List of sticks

LP 9 robbie x2
T 52 robbie
Viaje S&B
Viaje mystery
Viaje H&H
UC corona viva x2
Tat reserva J21
San Lotano Oval
San Lotano Maduro
La Riqueza 1
El Triunfador original release
WOAM
Camacho triple maduro
601 Blue x2
Padron 3000
Illusione Epernay 09
AB Prensado
AB Tempus
Oliva O
EP Carrillo club 52
Rocky Patel Vintage 92
MUWAT +11
King
13 years ago
hill5673
13 years ago
Obviously, there is no need to commit until I post the box contents. I just don't want to waste time digging in the humi and listing sticks if there is no/little intrest.
hill5673
13 years ago

Want in...

King wrote:


👍
King
13 years ago
Hill give it about 3 hours they will be coming shortly... LOL!
cacman
13 years ago
depends on the list...
hill5673
13 years ago

depends on the list...

cacman wrote:


That is fine. Noone is commited until after the list is posted and you ask to be on the list. Just seeing if there is enough people interested.
jnichols
13 years ago
i like passes if you'll have me.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I'm in if you'll have me!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Count me in Jason.
Oscar
13 years ago
I'm interested but might not have the sticks to match what you pass around.
streetrod
13 years ago
Why not post the cigars you are thinking about for the pass so that people will know??
hill5673
13 years ago
I am working on a list read the OP
Campage
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Passes are fun I want in too
hill5673
13 years ago
Ok, the list is done for now. I will likely add more once I start digging in the humi.

Oscar I put you at the bottom because you are my noob and I wanted to include you but in case you make off with the goods it will be only me that has to hunt you down....
[ram27bat]
sd72
13 years ago
Omg. Oscar, don't steal the freaking box.

I'm in.
Oscar
13 years ago
I may be a noob but I sure as heck am no thief!

[ram27bat]
sd72
13 years ago
Well I would hope not. I'm thinking maybe he is clowning with you a little?
hill5673
13 years ago

I may be a noob but I sure as heck am no thief!

[ram27bat]

Oscar wrote:



I know Sally. Thats why you are on the list. Some other participants may not know that so you are just before me. [whip]
Users browsing this topic