nnightmar
13 years ago
So jazz felt compelled to send me a CBID fiver in the mail. Just wanted to say thanks for the nice line up of cigars including:

Viaje S&B FOAB (?) (nh)
Quesada Oktoberfest Das Boot - An interesting Dominican which is quite flavorful.
Davidoff 3x3 Corona - Not like the white label but a good mild morning smoke!
LAT 52 (nh)
LAT 56 (nh)
FFP 👍

and a Mummy!

Thanks again Bob. Your generosity is much appreciated! Few never hads in there I look forward to trying.

Only question is what should I start with? 😰
Campage
13 years ago
🤔










Very nice.
jnichols
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> Nice!
jazzman17
13 years ago
It's the least I could do BJ. I say the FFP or the Mummy.
edin508
13 years ago
TMCTLT
13 years ago
WTG Jazzy...very nice selection and a good target in BJ!!! =d>
Users browsing this topic