csgamecock
13 years ago
ZRX winnings from the Tennessee vs South Carolina bet. 03120090000003840684

Jjoye, because I told the noob I'd send him some sticks. 03120090000003840677


Enjoy guys!
King
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

ZRX winnings from the Tennessee vs South Carolina bet. 03120090000003840684

Jjoye, because I told the noob is send him some sticks. 03120090000003840677


Enjoy guys!

csgamecock wrote:





WHAT?????????
Campage
13 years ago
Hope you smack that prick good.
csgamecock
13 years ago

WHAT?????????

mikey1597 wrote:




There I fixed it, is that better.......... Damn auto-correct
nnightmar
13 years ago
jjoye
13 years ago

ZRX winnings from the Tennessee vs South Carolina bet. 03120090000003840684

Jjoye, because I told the noob I'd send him some sticks. 03120090000003840677


Enjoy guys!

csgamecock wrote:


Thanks again . GO ****
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Awwwww......another love connection!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Bite me hippie!
csgamecock
13 years ago
You got the bigger box out of the 2 bombs, so what does that tell ya loverboy!!
Lmao
jjoye
13 years ago
sucks to be jealous! lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Tells me I owe ya.

I'm slacking.
csgamecock
13 years ago
It's only 5 or 6 sticks (can't remember) but I told you one of the other things was for someone else.

You dont owe me nothing lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
You gotta learn how this vet/noob relationship works. Close to even = behind.........



I'm an azz, but rarely behind.



Maybe when I'm done playing santa I'll surprise you.
csgamecock
13 years ago

You gotta learn how this vet/noob relationship works. Close to even = behind.........



I'm an azz, but rarely behind.



Maybe when I'm done playing santa I'll surprise you.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Oh chit [frypan]

There was a reason I was laying low, I shoulda stayed that way
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Yeah nobody is gonna believe your my noob if your not raising hell trying to get banned.......

Mr Nice Guy.
csgamecock
13 years ago
I'm just staying low until the right time to attack lol
Users browsing this topic