grrrrr609
13 years ago
Im bored. Anyone wanna trade?


I can get my hands on some great white owl pineapple. Maybe even some green apple.






Anyone?


















Campage is outta smokes
mikey1597
13 years ago
Whatcha got in mind?
mikey1597
13 years ago
Gotta do some packin tomorrow anyway. One more wont be any problem.
Campage
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Whatcha got in mind?

mikey1597 wrote:





I dont know. What ya like?

Pineapple, green apple, dog rockets everyday smokes?


Dont have much elitist left that i wanna trade. No ligas , i may have couple tats, just everyday smokes.


So much new stuff out there but not looking for eletistssticks. Just stuff that i will like and keep as everyday smokes. What do u like?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

](*,)

Campage wrote:






Oh hi camron. How are u this lovely day
mikey1597
13 years ago
I like cigars. We're on for a fiver. Send me your addy.

Oh ya,, GREEN APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
PM sent,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S ON!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

PM sent,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S ON!

mikey1597 wrote:




PMR and PMS



Like u said, yeard gars. Something i would enjoy to fire up but not feel guilty to toss away.

My favorite yard gar isnt made anymore.#-o
mikey1597
13 years ago
And what would that be?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

And what would that be?

mikey1597 wrote:




Believe it or not it was a Gurkha, the regent series, Nepalese Warrior. I use to get 5ers for 5 bucks. Little box pres. Good tasting smoke. IMHO.


Watch freaking smacked me with a box sent direct from the mother ship.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Grrrrrrr
I'll take your bait!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Grrrrrrr
I'll take your bait!

Lancaster6802 wrote:





Rofl.....

Na this is a ligit yard gar, everyday, cheap sticks ya keep around. The kind ya dont feel guily for throwing out before its finished.

But i will take your trade.


Ur snailer gets mine.
watchurai
13 years ago

Watch freaking smacked me with a box sent direct from the mother ship.

grrrrr609 wrote:



If I recall, you was gettin' lippy at the time. [ram27bat]


BTW fellas...anyone else notice grrrrr seems to be low on smokes?

Dont have much.....left

grrrrr609 wrote:



i may have couple ....rolling in the bottom of the empty humi....just everyday smokes.

grrrrr609 wrote:



My favorite yard gar isnt made anymore...and I smoked all mine up

grrrrr609 wrote:



yard gar, everyday, cheap sticks is all I got around here

grrrrr609 wrote:





8-[ 😰


Man needs help, fellas.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
watchurai
13 years ago

Azzhat!

grrrrr609 wrote:




😁 That's why we get along!
illinichaser
13 years ago
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
































🇨🇮
grrrrr609
13 years ago
See what u started Dave?

Azzhat


Rofl yea it is why we get along so well.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Looks to me that GRRRRRRRRR needs a slap in the balls.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic