grrrrr609
13 years ago
Folks i have a call into Sally Struthers from the Christians Children Fund, and she is gonna to help us.


The new CCF, Campage Cigar Fund, with Sally as the spokesman, will be aiding poor Cameron with filling up his empty humi.

Poor Cameron, starving for a good cigar, had been scraping the bottom of his humi for any hint of tobacco to put in a little corn cob pipe left over from his halloween costume from years gone by, just to get a hint of the flavors of a good cigar. Folks we cant let this gentlemanstarve for his nicotine. For just a 5er, you can help poor Cameron, and help us to reach out goal of filling Camerons humi.


I myself will be donating a 5er, and a monkey, to take care of this poor soul.


Mine flies on Monday
hank56
13 years ago
Now you officially went over the top Dave.

LMAO
blueboy
13 years ago

Now you officially went over the top Dave.

LMAO

hank56 wrote:



ROFL
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Oh and if anyone needs a snailer.....



I know a few busdriver






Bwahahahahahahahahaha
ZRX1200
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Poor Cam.

ZRX1200 wrote:





Will you help Sally help Cam?
blueboy
13 years ago
I hear he like Tats and JDNs
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I hear he like Tats and JDNs

blueboy wrote:






Ok im an azzhat and been away awhile and too lazy to look it up........





JDN?
blueboy
13 years ago

Ok im an azzhat and been away awhile and too lazy to look it up........





JDN?

grrrrr609 wrote:



Joya De Nicaragua (Cabinetta is a specific)
Dubbin
13 years ago
I was up late last night falling asleep on the couch and I thought I caught a support message about this on tv but wasn't sure that it was real. I do remember the image of him staring at his empty humidor and it brought a tear to my eye. You're a great BOTL Dave for bringing this to our attention.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Joya De Nicaragua (Cabinetta is a specific)

blueboy wrote:








Not familiar with the cabinetta, will look for it or substitute white olw pineapple.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I was up late last night falling asleep on the couch and I thought I caught a support message about this on tv but wasn't sure that it was real. I do remember the image of him staring at his empty humidor and it brought a tear to my eye. You're a great BOTL Dave for bringing this to our attention.

Dubbin wrote:





Why thank you....but please save ur gratitude and reach deep into ur humis, coolidors, tupperdors and please donate......poor Cameron depends on us.
blueboy
13 years ago

Not familiar with the cabinetta, will look for it or substitute white olw pineapple.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Grapes might be better!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Grape....gotcha




And whats ur flavor of choice?
blueboy
13 years ago

Grape....gotcha




And whats ur flavor of choice?

grrrrr609 wrote:



Mint! LOL
Campage
13 years ago
Ok, I just saw this.
One of the funniest things I've read in a few days.
Would be better if my name wasn't in the post but it had me laughing out loud

You are sick in da head.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Why thank you!
t33bone
13 years ago

I hear he like Tats and JDNs

blueboy wrote:


Along with others.

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/m/3534519/Beating-From-Tuck#post3534519 


Might have to pack him a little summin summin when I return. =d>
grrrrr609
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Well Cameron, looks like Tuck found this thread. Been nice knowing ya.














Campage outta smokes!
Users browsing this topic