jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
having a cigar. He mooched an Undercrown off me.....
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Did he tell you about his episode of ABCs Wife Swap?
sd72
13 years ago
Magwitch is the only poster I've read every post. A misunderstood genius.
jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Magwitch is the only poster I've read every post. A misunderstood genius.

sd72 wrote:



I read him that. His response was "Tell them I look hideous." He's on odd duck, he is.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Return to forum without posting.
JadeRose
13 years ago
I respect virtually no one......he's one of the few. Tell him Bravo, Good Sir. Bravo.
sd72
13 years ago
His posts remind me of Audie Murphy's character in 'destry rides again'. Tells a story with a valuable lesson between the lines.
Or like South Park, for the younger members here.
DCLover
13 years ago
jimbud=Magwitch????
triodes
12 years ago

jimbud=Magwitch????

DCLover wrote:


Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
nolen
12 years ago
Tell him to get back to writing, his posts are classics!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Return to forum without posting.

TIGERCDW wrote:



Return to forum without posting.
vanzandt
12 years ago
Long toothed hag
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

having a cigar. He mooched an Undercrown off me.....

jimbud wrote:




No, I'm Spartacus!
stogiemonger
12 years ago
A new Magwitch bedtime story would be awesome!
nolen
12 years ago

A new Magwitch bedtime story would be awesome!

stogiemonger wrote:



+1
jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I'm not magwitch. I know him and did a 5 mile run with him yesterday.
jimbud
  • jimbud
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I will encourage him to post something. I know he was banned for awhile when I stopped posting regularly.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Hmmmm.

Quite a coincidence.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Koowinkydink?
vanzandt
12 years ago
Stop being detectives don't kill the return of magwitch
Users browsing this topic